The 10th Annual Butterfly Festival
will be held on
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Live release of over 1400 butterflies at 4:00pm!
This Event is FREE to everyone!
Children will be able to make environmental arts and crafts projects for free.
Come and interact with live butterflies in their habitat in our Butterfly House or let the Master Gardeners take you on a tour of our beautiful Butterfly Garden.
Watch our brand new family friendly stage show: Mr. Molecule’s BIG BANG BOOM Science Show.
Have your portrait drawn by a caricature artist, take a spin on the human gyroscope ride, or take pictures like Hollywood star at our Golden-Globe styled step & repeat banner.
The only festival of its kind in the State of Kentucky, the Oak Grove Tourism Butterfly Festival is one of the most popular events in the region. 2018 will mark the tenth year for the annual festival, and word has spread quickly about this fun, free, educational event.
There is something for everyone to See, Do and LEARN! There are free, nature focused arts and crafts for the children to create and take home.
Head out to 101 Walter Garrett Lane and join in all the free family fun at the 10th annual Oak Grove Tourism Butterfly Festival!
PLEASE NO PETS OR ALCOHOL, THANK YOU!
A fun & educational experience.
Ideal for creative spirits & nature lovers!
- 2015 IFEA Pinnacle Award Winner for Best Educational Program
- 2016 IFEA Pinnacle Award Winner for Best Children’s Program
- 2016 Kaleidoscope Award Winner for Best Children’s Program
- 2017 Kaleidoscope Award Winner for Best Children’s Program
- 2018 Kaleidoscope Award Winner for Best Children’s Program
- 2018 Kaleidoscope Award Winner for Best Print Ad
Maps Directions to the 2018- 10th Annual Butterfly Festival!